Celebrate Your Love the Month of February
Available January 27 - February 28
February will soon be here and love is in the air. Enjoy our newly renovated King Jacuzzi Suite with breathtaking ocean view and receive a $75 Dinner Voucher for 2 at either Eclipse, Café Miranda or Rusticas. Your choice subject to availability we suggest that you make your reservations when you book your package. Your package also includes Strawberries and Asti Spumante in your suite (non-alcoholic beverage is available upon request,) a deluxe Continental breakfast and complimentary check out at noon.
Promo code: VLTN (Make note of this Promo Code for booking)
All packages must be booked 7 days prior to arrival.
(Click the package to claim your promo code and read more!)
- Book the Deluxe Dining Package and enjoy a romantic getaway for two. Start your evening with a chilled bottle of white wine and a small cheese platter. Then enjoy dinner for 2 at one of these fine restaurants: Rusticas, 40 Paper, Francine's Bistro or Nina June. Complete your evening by returning to the Trade Winds Inn and enjoying winding down in your personal in-room Jacuzzi.
- Cindy Swan, M.Ed., LMT is a Licensed Massage Therapist and Bodyworker with a background in Exercise Science and Athletic Training. All the Massage Clinic Treatment Therapists have over 12 yrs in the massage and wellness industry. Feel rejuvenated, look and feel Phenomenal with a 60 minute Swedish Massage. We offer you an invitation to discover relaxation in the privacy of your balcony room. Clear your mind, calm your nerves and relieve stiff muscles.
- Here is your chance to experience the best that Maine has to offer with this unique Land and Sea Package. You will spend 2 days in the heart of Midcoast Maine at the Trade Winds Inn. Your land package includes 2 nights hotel, Dinner for 2 to your choice of the Eclipse, Cafe Maranda or the Elm Street Grille and a pass to the Maine Lighthouse Museum. Your sea package includes 2 nights for 2 on the Grace Bailey, all meals including a lobster feast.
- Midcoast Maine Museums feature our long history as well as the incredible talent of local and visiting artists and their unique interpretation of Maine's natural beauty. Our Museum package includes 1-night hotel and your choice of a visit to 2 museums from the list below for 2 people.
For a quick affordable get-a-way book the Casual Dining Package at the Trade Winds Inn, you can enjoy dinner for two at a local restaurant that has been given a "two thumbs up" by us with you in mind! Relax and unwind: it’s all here. Take advantage of this great package to enjoy some down time. Your package includes one night at the Trade Winds Inn, and a sumptuous dinner for two at your choice of either the Eclipse, Cafe Maranda or Elm Street Grill.
- If you desire to cruise the bay on a more traditional sailing vessel, there are a variety of day sail cruises on Penobscot Bay that leave Camden Harbor each day such as Schooner Olad. If you prefer, Schooner Heron sails out of Rockport Harbor, closer to the Trade Winds. Whether you desire to sail around the harbor, fully explore the Maine coast, or venture out into scenic Penobscot Bay, the Rockland, Maine area offers a wide range of day sailing adventures to fit your budget and needs. Typically most sails run two hours and sail the waters of Penobscot Bay. These sailing excursions emphasize a casual approach and this is a leisurely way to experience the scenic beauty of Penobscot Bay and the Maine coast.
- Ski to the Sea is the motto of Camden Snow Bowl, The Trade Winds Inn offers a 2-night ski package which includes 2 nights hotel, a 2 day pass to the Snow Bowl and a dinner voucher for two.